Yamba Veterinary Clinics are committed to looking after your pets in a covid-safe manner. Important COVID-19 Information
- In order for us to comply with covid-safe business operating practices we are now doing things differently at Yamba Veterinary Clinic. These measures are in place to protect both our team as well as our clients.
- Counter sales can take place either via our reception window or from the waiting room. Clients with appointments can utilise the waiting room, however there is a strict number in force and it may be preferable to wait in your vehicle. We kindly ask that only one adult attends with each patient, and where possible children should not be in attendance.
- If you prefer we can deliver prescription medications & special orders if you living in town, and any products can be pre-ordered and paid in advance to speed up the collection process.
- Where possible we will have one of our trained nurses hold your pet for the physical exam so our team can remain the 1.5m distance from the public. We understand that the vet clinic environment can be stressful for some of our patients and will do what we can to reduce their anxiety in that situation. We reserve the right to require you to wear a mask should you need to hold your pet for their examination.
- If you are sick or self-isolating and you need help for you pet, please ring us to discuss the telemedicine (video or phone) consultation options available.